Wairarapa, Tuesday 1 December 2009, 6-9pm
Fundraising & Special Events Specialist
Areas of Specialisation:
- Know-how – your growth will be greatly enhanced by Joan’s knowledge and proven experience.
- Strength – Joan can show you how to build a strong and diversified funding foundation for your future revenue.
- Ingenuity – Joan’s broad base of experience, flexibility and creativity ensure solutions are tailored to your organisation’s circumstances.
- Persistence - your organisation can achieve desired outcomes when projects are followed through in a strategic and methodical way – these are some of Joan’s best attributes.
- Infectious enthusiasm to bring plans into fruition.
What I can do for your organisation:
- Fundraising Audit or Capital Campaign Feasibilities Study - bringing your dreams to reality requires strategic thinking and solid planning. Getting it right from the beginning can save heaps in the long run.
- Donor development – starts with a solid database and continues with a dynamic donor enhancement strategy that continues to surpass expectations.
- Fundriaising training - learn to work smarter and gain an understanding the principles of why and how people give. Joan’s seminars are open regularly to the public and tailored presentations can be given to your staff and/or Board members.
- Project Management – ensure your donors are the primary focus of your fundraising programme.